Opened in 1985 by Gale Knull and Ray Bleser, Kingston Fine Jewelry has steadily increased its market share in the Hudson Valley Region.
Kingston Fine Jewelry was established as a small town, owner-operated retail jewelry store and repair center.
The store has expanded from two people working in 500 square feet, to five full-time (three customer service personnel and two bench jewelers) and four part-time employees.
Today, it occupies 1800 square feet, but still maintains the same warm, hometown atmosphere.
Kingston Fine Jewelry has grown in reputation over the years to become the premier jewelry repair and engagement
diamond center in Kingston. Through the years, several of Gale's neighbors and friends were brought on board and play an integral role in retaining the
pleasant atmosphere and customer-friendly ambiance that people have come to know and enjoy.
Gale's sister Mary joined him in operating the store in 1985 and is still an essential part of the business today.
Upon Gale's retirement in 2005, his daughter, Brandy Pavlich, took over ownership of the family business.
Today, Kingston Fine Jewelry reflects Brandy's influence in both appearance and selection while keeping true to the basic principles her father implemented.